Welcome

I have more than a few literary crushes. Some last years, some not so long. It's isn't that I am unfaithful, it's just that I love STORY. Some characters move into my head and make themselves at home before I even know it. Sometimes it is the world the author has created. Sometimes it is the perspective the author imparts. There are any number of reasons. But the ones that last transcend the place and time in which I experience it. They are the ones that change me.

What's your current crush?

2 comments:

  1. in YA lit- everything by Cynthia Rylant, Katherine Patterson and Tamora Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Robyn! My favorite Patterson book is THE GREAT GILLY HOPKINS. I think Gilly is one of the most memorable characters in middle grade literature.

    ReplyDelete